All Lot Prices Reduced
All lot prices have been reduced! View our prices page.
Features / Amenities
- Average lot size is .41 acres (17,860 square feet)
- Town of Pinedale water and sewer services
- Underground utilities (phone, power and natural gas)
- Pedestrian / bike path with landscaping
- A beautifully landscaped one acre park
- 3.32 acre common storage area for recreational vehicles
- Protective Covenants
- Homeowner’s Association
- Architectural Building Guidelines
- Wind River Mountain views
- Wyoming Range Mountain views
- Colorado Ditch borders two sides of development
- Twin home lots
- Maintained streets
- School bus service
- Mail boxes at both entrances
- Annexed to the Town of Pinedale on November 26, 2007
The goal for Split Diamond Meadows development is to provide both an attractive and comfortable environment for the residents of this subdivision. This carefully planned development will provide options for the residents of Sublette County and a possible solution for the housing demand created by recreation and the local energy development. Master Plan.
The Covenants, Codes and Restrictions will create an appealing atmosphere and will protect the investments of the property owners. Two modular home companies have been pre-approved 1) Timber Creek Homes, Inc and 2) Wardcraft Homes as long as all other architectural guidelines are met.
Contractors for Split Diamond Meadows Subdivision
We would like to especially thank the following contractors that made this development possible.
- Rio Verde Engineering - Mark Eatinger & Dennis Fornstrom
- LeMere Concrete, Inc. - Clete LeMere
- Petersen Landscaping, Inc. - Fred Petersen
- High Desert Plowing - Buck Anspach
- McKinsey Fencing - Mike McKinsey
- Dire Wolf Studios - David Klaren