Split Diamond Meadows is a residential subdivision offering a 79-lot neighborhood development amidst some of Pinedale’s most beautiful surroundings. The subdivision is located on the northwest edge of Pinedale, Wyoming. Situated on 50 acres, this development features 70 single family lots and 9 twin home lots.
The goal for Split Diamond Meadows development is to provide both an attractive and comfortable environment for the residents of the subdivision. This carefully planned development provides the best in-town building options for the residents of Sublette County.
The Covenants, Codes and Restrictions create an appealing atmosphere while protecting the investments of property owners. Several modular home companies have been approved, as long as all other architectural guidelines are met.
- Average lot size is .41 acres (17,860 square feet)
- Town of Pinedale water and sewer services
- Underground utilities (phone, power and natural gas)
- Pedestrian / bike path with landscaping
- A beautifully landscaped one acre park
- 3.32 acre common storage area for recreational vehicles
- Protective Covenants
- Homeowner’s Association
- Architectural Building Guidelines
- Wind River Mountain views
- Wyoming Range Mountain views
- Colorado Ditch borders two sides of development
- Twin home lots
- Maintained streets
- School bus service
- Mail boxes at both entrances
- Annexed to the Town of Pinedale on November 26, 2007